Tales from Wyvern
Welcome to Tales from Wyvern! This section of the web site features writings about adventures in the lands of Wyvern. Got a story, poem, song or other writing about Wyvern to share? Send us an email with your writing copied into the email's body (no attachments please) and a subject line that reads; "Tales from Wyvern." We'll review all such emails and consider adding your work here. Your writing should be clear, and follow the usual rules regarding language. Be sure to include the title of the piece and the author's name in your email.
Try to keep the writing 'in character'. Some of that is fairly easy – Wyvern is full of fantastic creatures and beautiful (albeit imaginary) places. But while Wyvern is also a game, it's best not to bring in aspects of it being a game, like referring to things like "lots of loot" or "a hall of fame dwarf". Instead, try to find role-playing equivalents, like "great treasures" and "a powerful and famous dwarf".
- Teller of Tales by Beestie
- Elles Sont Souilleé by Evaichii
- The Way to Aquator by HydracZ
- Legolas' Army by Kiet
- The Orphan Prethaernos by Prethaernos
- To Train... by Ragedwarf
- Raiding the Castle by Reebee
- Rilassa's First Shoggoth by Rilassa
- That Old Marshmallow Maze Spell by Rhialto
- "The Pixie" by Uriah
- The Misunderstood by Wurm